Applicants for the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment program need to be of outstanding character with:
- no criminal record,
- excellent health,
- high personal net worth, and
- make an investment in a government-approved Real Estate development, or monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF).
Read next: Benefits of St.Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
1. Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) Contribution
High net worth individuals may also choose to make a monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation via one of the prescribed contribution levels as follows:
- US$ 250,000 - Single Applicant
- US$ 300,000 - Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children below 18 yrs)
- US$ 350,000 - Family with up to 5 dependents (spouse + 4 children below 18 yrs)
- US$ 450,000 - Family with up to 7 dependents (spouse + 6 children below 18 yrs)
- US$ 50,000 - Additional per person above 7 dependents
- US$ 50,000 - Dependents above 18 yrs
- US$ 7,500 - Due diligence for Main Applicant
- US$ 4,000 - Due diligence for each dependent above 16 yrs
- US$ 4,000 - Due diligence for a financial sponsor.
2. Real Estate Investment
The property purchase must be minimum US$ 400,000 in government approved shares of a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Investors may also be required to pay associated taxes and fees.
Investment in shares of Kittitian Hill
The Premier Cottage Suites, offered by Arton Capital Holdings, are an exclusive selection of 4 bedroom suites located within the Kittitian Hill Resort. Each suite share is sold for US$ 400,000 qualifying an applicant and dependents for citizenship. Each shareholder is entitled to income from the rental pool. Clients enjoy other benefits, such as:
- No responsibility for any ongoing costs for 5 years
- 14 nights usage per year
- Enrolment in Preferred Residences, a membership and exchange program for luxury shares ownership resorts giving owners the opportunity to exchange their usage with luxury resorts worldwide. Find out more on the Preferred Residences Program.
Visit our dedicated page to find out more on Kittitian Hill.
Real Estate Government Fees:
- US$ 50,000 - Main Applicant
- US$ 25,000 - Spouse
- US$ 25,000 - Child below 18 yrs
- US$ 50,000 - Child above 18 yrs
- US$ 7,500 - Due diligence of Main Applicant
- US$ 7,500 - Due diligence for each dependent above 16 yrs
- US$ 4,000 - Due diligence for a financial sponsor
* Carefully consider the objectives, risk and charges before investing in shares. This and more complete information could be found in Prospectus and Shares Offering documents. Arton Capital Holdings and Affiliated companies are not responsible for expected rate of returns or capital guarantees provided in these offers. This document is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute and offer or a recommendation to buy or sell financial instruments.
Read Next:The Application process for the St.Kitts Citizenship-by-Investment program
Is the Citizenship-by-Investment program approved by the St. Kitts & Nevis government?
Yes. St. Kitts & Nevis (St. Christopher & Nevis) Citizenship-by-Investment Program was established in 1984 under the regulations of the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part II, Section 3 (5).
As one of the oldest of its kind in the world, the St.Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 4 months with inclusion of dependent children below 25 years of age
- Citizenship for life including eligible dependents
- No physical residency requirements
- No travel requirements to St.Kitts & Nevis during the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Obtain visa-free travel to more than 130 countries including Schengen Zone (25 EU countries), Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.
- No tax on worldwide income
- St.Kitts & Nevis recognize dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current Citizenship status
- Easily accessible from Toronto, New York, Miami, London and various parts of the world
The below summarized timeline is based on the required process that should be followed by all applicants for the Citizenship-by-Investment Program in St.Kitts & Nevis.
The procedure follows 6 basic steps, which are dependent on the successful completion of the previous step.